Succeed Fat Burner is a unique natural metabolic formula that balances fat burning hormones Leptin and Adiponectin, decreases appetite, stimulates thermogenic fat burning, increases metabolic energy, improves lean body mass and enhances athletic performance.*
- Decreases fat storage
- Improves Sugar & Insulin Balance
- Decreases appetite
- Stimulates fat burning
- Increases metabolic rate
- Accelerates removal of stored fat
- Enhances energy production
- Improves Bone Density
- Boosts testosterone (increasing muscle: the furnace of fat burning)
The primary ingredient in Succeed Fat Burner is African Mango (Ivirginia gabonensis). The African mango tree is found throughout the tropical forests of Africa. The ripe fruit is green while the edible outer mesocarp is soft, juicy, and bright orange. The The fruit taste sweet to slightly bitter. Research on African mango shows beneficial effects for diabetics and in obesity, as well as relieving inflammation and pain, as an antioxidant, and supporting gastrointestinal (GI) activity.
Research has shown that African mango (Irvingia gabonensis) seed extract decreases fat and triglycerides by promoting healthy levels of Leptin and Adiponectin. 
Leptin is a hormone that is secreted by fat cells. When it’s working correctly, Leptin stimulates your metabolism, reduces appetite, and tells the body to burn fat. As a person gains weight, leptin is secreted as a signal to the body to stop storing fat.
In some individuals, however, the Leptin signaling function is disrupted. Studies have shown that the majority of overweight people have significant levels of Leptin resistance, meaning that the body doesn’t respond correctly to the increasing Leptin levels.
Leptin that is unable to gain access to the brain, due to inflammation and binding to C-Reactive Protein (CRP), results in Leptin resistance, increased appetite and fat storage.
Leptin resistance also results in hypothyroidism at the cellular level that is not detected by standard thyroid function tests. Leptin resistance can cause decreased TSH and free T3 levels, an increase in Reverse T3 (RT3), and a suppressed conversion of T4 to T3, and can also increase insulin resistance and inhibit fat breakdown. A person with leptin resistance may appear to be “normal” based on standard thyroid lab tests, and yet have significant hypothyroidism.
African mango (Irvingia gabonensis) seed extract has been shown to reduce Leptin resistance and excessive circulating serum Leptin levels, while at the same time activating the production of Adiponectin to burn fat.
Adiponectin is a fat cell cytokine that has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, glucose regulating and cardio protective roles . It has been found to be an important modulator of insulin sensitivity .
Higher Adiponectin levels appear to stimulate fat breakdown and decreased percent body fat. Research by Yamauchi et al.  indicate that Adiponectin is an important fat cell cytokine that improves insulin utilization and reduces insulin resistance.
KINETIQ™ CITRUS AURANTIUM
The second key ingredient in Succeed Fat Burner is KINETIQ™ a unique patented extract from citrus fruit (Citrus aurantium). For thousands of years, Citrus aurantium, also known as Zhi shi, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat various health conditions without any reported adverse reactions. It is the first natural product to be discovered that works as effectively as Ephedra (Ma Huang) to turn on fat burning without over stimulating the central nervous system or causing potentially harmful cardiovascular side effects.
The key to the safety and effectiveness of KINETIQ™ is its ability to stimulate the fat cell receptors that are responsible for increasing the rate at which fat is released from body stores (lipolysis) and its ability to increase the body’s resting metabolic rate (thermogenesis), without stimulating the receptors which can increase the heart rate and blood pressure.
KINETIQ™ activates beta-3 receptors almost exclusively (rather than beta-1 and 2, or alpha 1 and 2 receptors) on the fat cells to turn on fat burning. This enables the body to accelerate the removal of unwanted fat stores without causing you to feel hyped-up or jittery. In addition, during aerobic exercise, the resulting release of free fatty acids boosts the body’s energy and physical performance. Finally, when it is used with a high protein supplement, moderate weight training and an aerobic exercise program, KINETIQ™ increases the availability of amino acids which can then be incorporated into building lean muscle mass.
KINETIQ™ is the only patented Citrus aurantium extract for weight loss and physical performance on the market today. It is a safe and effective alternative to potentially harmful stimulants and prescription weight loss and body building drugs that have been shown to be associated with serious side effects.
FORSLEAN® COLEUS FORSKOHLII
ForsLean® is another patented ingredient in SynEnergy that works syneristically with KINETIQ™ to boost your metabolism. ForsLean® is an extract from the Indian herb Coleus forskohlii, a member of the mint family that has been used for centuries as a spice in East Indian diets. ForsLean® activates enzymes in the fat cells that break down stored fats and causes them to be released from the fat cells. Additionally, ForsLean® prevents the typical decrease in responsiveness of the fat burning receptors that usually occurs with aging. The remarkable benefits of ForsLean® improve body composition by increasing lean body mass and reducing fat deposits.
In a Clinical Trial published in Obesity Research, Forskolin was shown to promote favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage (BF%) and fat mass (FM) compared with placebo.
- Forskolin administration resulted in a positive improvement in bone density for the 12-week trial compared with the placebo group.
- There was a trend toward a significant increase for lean body mass in the Forskolin group compared with the placebo group.
- Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the Forskolin group compared with the placebo group. The change in serum total testosterone concentration increased and average of 16.77% in the Forskolin group compared with an average decrease of 1.08% in the placebo group.
Another reason many people are unable to lose weight is because of a sluggish metabolism. Although their thyroid hormone level may be within the “average” range, it may be too low to activate the fat burning receptors. Taking Forskolin has been shown to help to overcome this sluggish thyroid state.
Succeed Fat Burner - UPC Code #: 8-50012 01008-1
Other Ingredients: VCaps Vegetarian Capsules
KINETIQ™ is a Trademark of Novel Ingredients, LLC
Forslean® is a Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corporation. U.S. Patent # 5,804,596.
*The above structure/function claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Lipids Health Dis. 2008; 7: 44. Oben JE, et. al; Published online 2008 November 13. doi: 10.1186/1476-511X-7-44; Inhibition of Irvingia gabonensis seed extract (OB131) on adipogenesis as mediated via down regulation of the PPARgamma and Leptin genes and up-regulation of the adiponectin gene.
- Pajvani, UB et.al. Structure-function studies of the adipocyte-secreted hormone Acrp30/adiponectin. Implications for metabolic regulation and bioactivity. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:9073–9085. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M207198200. [PubMed]
- Pajvani, UB; Scherer, PE. Adiponectin: systemic contributor to insulin sensitivity. Curr Diabetes Rep. 2003;3:207–213. doi: 10.1007/s11892-003-0065-2.
- Nakamura, Y, et. al. Implications of plasma concentrations of adiponectin in patients with coronary artery disease. 2004;90:528–533. doi: 10.1136/hrt.2003.011114. [PubMed]
- Yamauchi, T et. al; The fat-derived hormone adiponectin reverses insulin resistance associated with both lipoatrophy and obesity. Nat Med. 2001;7:941–946. doi: 10.1038/90984. [PubMed]